MCI is situated in the beautiful city of Innsbruck, in the hub of the Alps. Innsbruck offers exciting sports and leisure opportunities such as hiking, swimming, zip-lining or simply going for a relaxed stroll along the river Inn. There are several shopping malls in or close to the city center, museums, bars, cafés, and movie theaters that show films in English. Due to its location in central Europe, Innsbruck makes it easy to visit nearby cities and other countries – all it takes is a few-hours’ train ride to:
• Salzburg, where Mozart used to live and “The Sound of Music” was filmed
• Vienna, Austria’s gorgeous capital city with its rich imperial past
• Venice, one of the world’s most romantic cities
How to Apply?
Step 1: Contact your Study Abroad Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to:
- Learn about UNK Application process.
- Request a UNK Transcript be sent to the Office of Study Abroad / Welch Hall #114.
- Ask that a nomination be sent to MCI officials, on your behalf, from the Office of Study Abroad. Once nominated, MCI will send you an email late January with application details.
Step 2: In February, complete MCI-Innsbruck application with course selection online. Supporting documents needed for application:
- Official transcript of records (Office of Study Abroad will supply a digital copy if needed)
- Digital passport photo.
Step 3: On receipt of your application, MCI will send a letter of acceptance to the Office of Study Abroad.
Step 4: Make all necessary travel, and housing arrangements.
- $175 Study Abroad Application Fee
- 4 credit hours of Tuition & Fees paid to UNK.
- International Health Insurance (Approximately $48)
Housing is not included in the summer program package, but MCI will assist participants to find housing in Innsbruck for the duration of the program, usually in a student dorm. (Estimated cost 500Euro)
- Social Justice and the Bottom Line - 1 UNK credit
- Family Business - 1 UNK credit
- International Human Resource Management - 1 UNK credit
- International Marketing - 1 UNK credit
- Introduction to International Business - 1 UNK credit